1. THAT NEW TOY YOU desperately want? Wait a week, and you’ll be desperate for something else.
2. Folks who appear rich often aren’t.
3. Just because you aren’t paying doesn’t mean it’s free.
4. Mom and Dad might earn lots of money. But financial obligations probably devour 90 cents out of every dollar.
5. If you were paying the electricity bill, you wouldn’t leave the lights on.
6. Those lottery tickets that get folks so excited? They’re a state tax on stupidity.
7. When you leave home and live on your own, you’ll kill for leftovers like these.
Blog: Nerd Gone Wild